• 22, 42, 62 mile routes plus a 5 mile fun ride for young or casual riders
• Gentle to challenging terrain for every skill level
• You can put the pedal down or set a leisurely pace to check out some of the local sights. Rider maps include locations of historical sites for those who would like to explore the area while cycling
• Friendly and well stocked SAG stops with toilet facilities. Drop your gear or clothing and continue to ride. Our SAG support team will take it back for you.
• Long Sleeve Tee Shirt
• Post ride amenities including massages, food and entertainment
• Prizes and Giveaways: to be announced.
Proceeds benefit the Stephens County Foundation whose mission is to preserve and support education and environmentally sound practices along the Tugaloo River Corridor. More information at: http://www.tuglaoocorridor.org/
Come for the ride and stay for the Harvest Festival going on in downtown Toccoa Nov 6 & 7. A fun-filled family event featuring handmade arts and crafts, kids play area, food and music and entertainment.
Tour de Tugaloo Staff
For the latest info - Visit http://www.tourdetugaloo.com/